Need Help?


Fully Responsive


Device Testing


Clean & Modern


Great Experience

You have the option to file a complaint using various portals that have been set up by the government. 

For reporting cybercrime, visit

For minors (individuals below the age of 18), contact Chidline at 1098, or report through the POCSO eBox at


If you are the victim of a cybercrime, please file a complaint with the police at the nearest police station.

If an FIR is refused, you can escalate the matter to the Superintendent of Police or the Deputy Commissioner of Police, by visiting the state police website.  Women can alternatively contact the National Commission for Women by filling up this form:

Are you facing problems online? Not sure what to do?

We are here to help you.

You can reach out to us on our WhatsApp helpline at +91 9570000066 

You can also contact us via mail at [email protected]

Language »